baumer

Wknd Estimates: Godzilla - 93.2M

Aaron is a good looking guy (his eyes are fucking beautiful) but he's a meh actor. He was actually a lot better in Kick Ass. Wish the film had focused more on Elizabeth Olsen as she is a strong actress. But minor quibble.

He is a good looking guy but he kinda sounds like a girl, he's beefed up though Edited by Jessie

I was commenting about JGAR citing this was a fail because it had to be rebooted twice.. So what?? It paid off

JGAR only said that to the not so smart guy who complained it's been rebooted like 14 times.
  • Like 2

The Raid sucks. Two and a half hours of The Raid would be infernal. 

The Raid 2 has the most jaw dropping action I've ever seen in a movie.  I'm still waiting for Gareth Evans to open up a class teaching Hollywood directors how to do it.

• Like 4

Man, this guy ATJ has taken it up the ass over his performance.. Let's hope Whedon get's the best out of him as QUICKSILVER for TA2, If for anything to calm the masses down..

Well, his performance was bad.

• Like 2

He is a good looking guy but he kinda sounds like a girl, he's beefed up though

His voice is pretty cute. He's definitely buffed up. A LOT more than I was expecting.

• Like 1

One of the coolest villain deaths in a long time. I think it will become the go-to GIF on this site for when one movie kicks another one's ass at the box office.

Will probably be used more when someone wants to tell another to shut up, lol.

• Like 2