baumer

Wknd Estimates: Godzilla - 93.2M

I would do an avatar of Watanabe doing his trademark stare and let them fight line if it would post for me.. For some reason, the one that's there right now won't post, but only the link..

Send me the link and I can fix something up for you.

• Like 1

Can't decide what time to see GODZILLA tonight since it's being shown on the hour, by the hour??? 6PM or 7:30PM depending on which show has the larger crowd???

I have an idea! Go to the 6 showing, watch the first 90 minutes, then go to the 7 30 showing and watch the whole movie again!!!

God ATJ sucks.

Totally miscast. But I said that in the Anna Karenina thread a long time ago. I think he does get better as film goes on or maybe I was just resigned to him. 

Jesus, the way you guys really bag on ATJ, I halfass expect the guy to be on suicide watch for cyberbullying??? :lol:

LOL That dude is counting his money and living the life. He doesn't care what we think.

• Like 5

Plus he just got to star in a Godzilla film. His life is now complete.

Yes so complete I wish he would leave AOU.  :lol:

But I'll admit I wasn't too bothered by him in Godzilla.

LOL That dude is counting his money and living the life. He doesn't care what we think.

He is probably already negotiating an epic paycheck for Godzilla 2   :ph34r:

The CGI wizards and Gareth Edwards should be getting the big paycheck, not any of the human actors.

True. So fucking true. Gareth Edwards must return to the director chair. 

• Like 4

True. So fucking true. Gareth Edwards must return to the director chair. 

I was reading today that he said he'd pull the exact same, "hold off any of the real action until the climax" thing if he were return. Which would piss some people off, i guess. but I love the approach and I wish more blockbuster filmmakers would follow suit.

• Like 5