baumer

Wknd Estimates: Godzilla - 93.2M

Uh, no it doesn't.  :huh:

Really, all I am saying is give the movie a chance and you might be surprised and actually like it.

Not with all these elements going against it.

Not with all these elements going against it.

With that mentality, there is no chance you will like no matter how good it is. 

I just think it is odd to not even give it a chance.  :huh:

1. Ty Simpkins

2, Other kids? (I think there were a few others)

1.Pierce Gagnon

2.Ty Simpkins

3. everyone else

That's not as essential to the plot as the fact that he already did it once before and somehow completely forgot the previous time he did it.

Okay, I haven't seen it in a while so let me ask you this.  Did he forget the previous time he did it?  He clearly know what stuff to get and how to do it.  While he might not explicitly say it, he clearly knows how to build a time machine, that implies he has done it before.  Everyone else doesn't believe him so they are trying to find out if it's true or not.  They make a good case that he is just very mentally disturbed due to a previous trauma in his life.  

Um yeah, the plot of JW is literally the *only* direction they could have gone in for another film in the series.

There's tons of other much better plots but I'm not going to get into it.