baumer

Wknd Estimates: Godzilla - 93.2M

Shit, man, I couldn't pay 10 bucks for a movie if I tried.

Here in Canada cheap Tuesdays.

I usually watch a film with a work friend after work for 5-6 dollars. 

However theaters are very full that day. 

If I am really into watching a film then I will watch it normal 2D for about 12-13 bucks. 

Edited by Lordmandeep

Fucking Portugal. Another huge WW blockbuster bombing here. The campaign was god-awful over here, so I can't even blame the people this time. That whole marketing team must be drunk as fuck all the time.

• Like 3

I hate 3D, it gives me a headack and I find paying more then 10 dollars to watch a movie to be outrageous. 

Igot you my friend, shoot it may not even be the best viewing in 3D, so perhaps your not even missing much. I hope you love the film guy.. And man I would love this to pull the big upset of Primeeeeee!!

I still cant get over the fact that some huge upsets happened that are amazing..Capt2 over SM2 in all his 258 M glory , and now the power and a legends return  has a chance to be the biggest OW of the May month... Xmen 2014 will be insteresting OW as well.

Fucking Portugal. Another huge WW blockbuster bombing here. The campaign was god-awful over here, so I can't even blame the people this time. That whole marketing team must be drunk as fuck all the time.

TW watching the budget again , shoot wish they spentt more in your town CJohn, but then again theres that 98  POS  throwback they were proably worried about going to hard in every territory.

It will be interesting, I think Godzilla will have semi decent legs with Memorial day.

However it depends how big DOFP will be. 

Hoping GA love the Gman enough, where both Xmen and Godzilla have massive weekends next week. Xmen with  a 85-100M and God with 47-55M Hold! SM2 is really toast this and next weekend.

• Like 2