baumer

Wknd Estimates: Godzilla - 93.2M

Watanabe was the reason I couldn't understand everything with Inception. Half of the shit that came out of his mouth was literally incomprehensible. I was overly focused on him during my second viewing so I could fully understand him.

• Like 1

Watanabe was the reason I couldn't understand everything with Inception. Half of the shit that came out of his mouth was literally incomprehensible. I was overly focused on him during my second viewing so I could fully understand him.

So true

I don't have a problem understanding Watanabe either. But that's maybe cause I'm just really used to hearing different kinds of Asian American accents.

Edited by Sam
  • Like 1

they should have made elizabeth olsen the lead in the vein of sigourney weaver in alien(s), angelina jolie in salt, sandra bullock in gravity, etc. her acting was very solid and emotional compared to atj, plus the marketing wouldn't even have to change

• Like 1

Yep for me it was Captain and it delivered more than I could have hoped for...now I am going to just enjoy the ride for the rest of the summer season and beyond...

Mine is X Men but Cap 2 swooped in took me by surprise. 

110m OW is still an over prediction Kal. There have been so many posters with closer OW predictions than yours who aren't gloating. Your successful predictions are few and far between, the only difference is when you come close you don't shut up about it.

Jessie .. Theres as much truth to that  and your really a forum person people respect if thats one true.  How many major predicts have you made that are successful 3 LOl.

Ive won over 20, lost about 6-8.... Cry me a river. :)

Gotta love when a hater like Jessie that cant predict worth a lick, starts calling out anyone's predicting skills.

110M OW is over predicting, because your predicting 60 for the film...I love your fine intelligence lol.

There were over 100 + people in forums predicting 90-120+M for Godzilla .. Go figure Lol

Edited by Superman001

Thats what I mentioned in my review, couldn't understand what he was saying some of the time.  And he spoke with a low voice as well.

Edited by Klingo