BobbyJohn

What was your single biggest movie wish/dream that didn't happen?

Disney keeping the rights to Narnia and finishing the franchise.  Still pisses me off to this day.

thats up there for me too. but my numer one. actually might have a slight chance of happening.. a Knights of the Old Republic Movie. 

• Like 1

I would say: avatar the last airbender.

One of the best story's ever invented, almost perfect, so amazing character development and animation. I don't even know how Shamalan did it to get is so fucked up?? I mean I could have done it way better than him. Guys realy if you only saw Last airbender on movie go check the serie and you ll know what i mean!

• Like 2

GDT At The Mountains Of Madness, how he picked PR over that is beyond me

He didn't have a choice, the studio got cold feet and pulled the plug on AtMoM because they saw a 150m+ budget(some reports said as high as 200m) R-rated horror film as much, much more riskier.  Plus, Guillermo Del Toro has no name recognition with general audiences - nobody outside of geeks are gonna go to a movie because "From Director Guillermo Del Toro" is in the trailer... like Pacific Rim kinda proved.