#ED

Sun#s pg 230...Wknd Est: DOFP: 91M, Godzilla - 31.4M, Blended - 14.2M , NB - 13.9M [NO SPOILERS]

A big question for you guys.... Will any film in 2015-2016 be able to come fwd to close the whopping gap of 1.5-1.8+B that Juggernaut 2016 will put down on Avengers 2 , BVs S.?

The only wild card I think is Bats and Superman.. As it could get golden age and silver age folks coming to theaters. Highly unlikely with Captain on that movies buttocks.

Also will anyone have the balls to go head to head with Juggernaut 2016? Share your thoughts.. Isnt there another Xmen planned for 2016 as well?

you think BvS ww could come close to Avatar 2?

how much do you thing Avatar 2 will drop  :ph34r:

Edited by a2k

how the fuck do you even do a sinister six movie without spider-man?

I think one of the producers said it was gonna be villains seeking redemption or something. Which is the stupidest fucking thing ever

• Like 5

You sound just like the avatar haters a few months before release. just gotta let it build, man. We'll quote this post in two years and laugh.

I think even BKB is realizing that there is no beating James Cameron, its James Cameron against himself lol

• Like 2

I think one of the producers said it was gonna be villains seeking redemption or something. Which is the stupidest fucking thing ever

So this is gonna be released... before the movie where they try to kill spider-man?

who the fuck is the bad guy anyway? Marton Csokas?

• Like 3

So this is gonna be released... before the movie where they try to kill spider-man?

who the fuck is the bad guy anyway? Marton Csokas?

I hope he is in the movie. That will make my interest jump considerably.  :ph34r:

So true. But I loved the movie because the level of badassery in the movie left me with an adreneline rush I haven't had since the first time watching Bourne Ultimatum. Bourne is my favorite trilogy by the way.

Posted Image

I loved the camera work on that fight.

• Like 2