#ED

Sun#s pg 230...Wknd Est: DOFP: 91M, Godzilla - 31.4M, Blended - 14.2M , NB - 13.9M [NO SPOILERS]

Rewatching Transformers. Watching this after "Pacific Rim" and "Godzilla" makes me appreciate how Michael Bay managed to show us the transformers throughout the movie, have a "good enough" human POV, actually built up to the Megatron-Optimus Prime fight, and somehow managed to not have the fights be in the night during the rain.

Edited by grim22
  • Like 2

Here's what we got:X-Men 1589(1864)*Godzilla 612(1027)*Friday(Saturday)

So it increases. Is that Fri with or without previews?Thanks for the update.

Rewatching Transformers. Watching this after "Pacific Rim" and "Godzilla" makes me appreciate how Michael Bay managed to show us the transformers throughout the movie, have a "good enough" human POV, actually built up to the Megatron-Optimus Prime fight, and somehow managed to not have the fights be in the night during the rain.

Ok Godzilla maybe you have a point but holy fuck Pacific Rim wasn't good enough in the action department? 

The first Transformers had a really good balance between TFs and humans before everything went over board with the second two...

• Like 2

You don't understand though; my actual singing sucks :lol: I wanted a recording of what I was doing on stage; melodramatically mimicking Elsa's movements in the movie and making them my own. Otherwise, it's a waste

Record yourself doing the movements and I will do a voice recording, we can then mix the two together for one mindblowing video.

• Like 2

Ok Godzilla maybe you have a point but holy fuck Pacific Rim wasn't good enough in the action department? 

I like Pac Rim, but my god was setting all fights during the night with rain falling the stupidest idea ever. I didn't even realize that the monsters were all designed differently until a couple of months after the movie when concept art leaked. All that effort they put into designing unique looking monsters, and we couldn't see a single one of them clearly. Never commented about the action in the movie, just that Bay was able to give us a proper buildup (he of course forgot about that in TF2, and only partially remembered it in TF3). 

Edited by grim22

Things got stupid when the Robots would kill big massive monsters by punching them to death and they finally introduced swords mid way...

?

Things got stupid when the Robots would kill big massive monsters by punching them to death and they finally introduced swords mid way...

?

Del Toro took one too many ques from Power Rangers fight sequences...hence why Lionsgate should get him to do the actual PR movie..

The first Transformers had a really good balance between TFs and humans before everything went over board with the second two...

Except whenever they showed the Transformers the action was never clear and it was just metal clanking all over the screen.

• Like 4

Except whenever they showed the Transformers the action was never clear and it was just metal clanking all over the screen.

Optimus, Bumblebee and some others were good. Decepticons had bad design from start, they're way too similar to each other

• Like 1