Edge of Tomorrow (2014)

109 members have voted

1. 1. Grade It:

• A
    • B
    • C
    • D
    • F

How on earth is it a wild guess? She got a blood transfusion and lost the power. Nothing else that happened would've made her lose it except that.

What power did she have? Only to reset the day! Did Tom Cruise have any extra powers on Day 1? No, it came with all of the training that they did over time. There was nothing supernatural or alien.

What power did she have? Only to reset the day! Did Tom Cruise have any extra powers on Day 1? No, it came with all of the training that they did over time. There was nothing supernatural or alien.

Cage's only power was to reset the day as well........

Watched Edge of Tomorrow today and I thought it was great! Right up there as one of my favorite movies of the year. 

Cruise was great as always and Blunt was great too. I also really enjoyed Paxton in it. I though the story was great! Also, the mic of action, drama, and humor was really good too!

This is a movie I would recommend to anyone to go see.

I would give it an.......

A(95)

• Like 4

But he was warned in advance that it would happen by her, so that would be a wild guess on her part.

Whether warned or not, he says he feels it gone.  Even shows the blackness disappearing from his eyes even though its not resetting and he is tied to bed.  Thats when he can feel it.

Actually, it was alien.

I liked it a lot, but didn't love it. I was hoping for a last act that really took things to the next level, but I felt the conclusion was pretty mundane.... And the epilogue was absurdly convenient. Still, very entertaining for the most part.

Posted Image

• Like 6

I liked it a lot, but didn't love it. I was hoping for a last act that really took things to the next level, but I felt the conclusion was pretty mundane.... And the epilogue was absurdly convenient. Still, very entertaining for the most part.

You'd have loved it more if Michelle Monaghan was the female lead instead of Emily Blunt. ;)
  • Like 1

Very good movie, funnier than I expected.

The ending doesn't make much sense without some big big assumptions or presumptions, but since the film earned its happy ending I'm gonna let it slide and just go with it.

• Like 4

Excellent movie!  I thought it flowed beautifully from scene to scene, keeping the audience engaged every step of the way.  I enjoyed the comedy as well, it was something I wasn't expecting.  My new favorite movie of 2014; now I'm going to have to see if I can catch in at an IMAX (except I don't care much for 3D).

I hope it has exceptional legs and can finish above $100m.

EOT: A

Oblivion: B+

War of the Worlds: B

Minority Report: B-

Edited by Punishment
  • Like 3