kayumanggi

TUESDAY NUMBERS 05/27/14 | 8.2 M X-M: DOFP | We have a new God. | All #s on p19 | All DeHaan, All DeTime

The guy in the after credits scene of DOFP was spatula, dudes bringing the apocalypse.

I maintain that Rth is Apocalypse, and Spatula is one of the 4 horsemen. Looking forward to the rise of the other 3 in the coming months, with Interstellar, THG3 and TA2.

[Mod Edit]

Edited by #ED
  • Like 2

there is nothing wrong about being happy about the Tuesday number but to say that the Tuesday number tells us something about the weekend is just inaccurate 

again, you and your usual bs. NO ONE said it was going to drop less over the weekend just because of the tuesday number.

We're just happy cause 8.2m is an amazing number

• Like 3

again, you and your usual bs. NO ONE said it was going to drop less over the weekend just because of the tuesday number.

We're just happy cause 8.2m is an amazing number

I certainly have seen some say it, but go ahead and keep pretending I am trying to bash the film or saying stuff that makes no sense 

reddevil, you need to spoiler tag your post and the one you quoted too

Oh, come on...how is that a spoiler? I edited the quoted one, because it addresses something from the movie, but what I said is general, about a character from the comics, which we know will feature in the next movie (from the title). I think that's in line with the policy.

Edited by reddevil18
  • Like 1

I certainly have seen some say it, but go ahead and keep pretending I am trying to bash the film or saying stuff that makes no sense

I agree with you that your comments on the drops and numbers aren't personal.But it would be good once in a while if you put a brake on the doom and gloom, especially when fans, and members are just in on the high, celebrating a good daily number. Sure, sometimes people got carried away, but that's normal for every movie. No need to always be matter-of-factly and raining on the parade.Just my 2-cents.
  • Like 6