Olive

Official Weekend Estimates: Maleficent - 70M, X-Men - 32.6M, A Million Ways - 17.1M, Godzilla - 12.2M

Between that day-glo striped shirt and the long hair and bearded guy - if it wasn't for the lack of hookers and XXX signs that could be a photo from the 70s.

I see Wolverine there as well...

• Like 1

I see your future. :ph34r:

Posted Image

That child looks like he's about 8.

Weird stuff, not not that weird. The other day I saw a woman have her child on a leash like a dog. I called the police immediately.

• Like 2

Indiana is a cool name. Though if you're going by states names, Oregon or Arkansas are my favorite. But seriously now...Dakota is cool. With or without a cardinal point before it. 

how about this name

Posted Image

That child looks like he's about 8.Weird stuff, not not that weird. The other day I saw a woman have her child on a leash like a dog. I called the police immediately.

oh god. those dog leashes. the other the day a kid with that leash was picking something from the pavement so was bent down. i really thought it was dog for a moment.