Olive

Official Weekend Estimates: Maleficent - 70M, X-Men - 32.6M, A Million Ways - 17.1M, Godzilla - 12.2M

Not since the mid-90s. A lot of people have strong feelings toward it being called Bombay.

Yea meant it as a joke...I never really understood why they changed the names...

Although just between us I actually prefer Bombay, Madras, Calcutta, etc... :ph34r:

Just realized I got over 200 likes today. If I keep this up, Tele is going down soon. I may even adopt by year's end...

Now don't rush into anything. Take it slowly.  :D

Just read a BuzzFeed article on Nikki Finke.Someone in the comments did some promotion for the Forum.

Is that the article linked in the Speakeasy. I think Adim posted a link and Nikki's response to it. I haven't read it yet. So what is this about the comments? 

This movie also remembers me of the far worse sequel. Every time I remember Doom surfing in Silver Surfer's plank...  :unsure:

Chris Evans is so hot in those movies and I still can't watch them. Ioan Gruffud is underrated too. But they are just way too corny.