Olive

Official Weekend Estimates: Maleficent - 70M, X-Men - 32.6M, A Million Ways - 17.1M, Godzilla - 12.2M

Lyra>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Analeigh >Clairezilla>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Claire

You killed the forum!!!!

• Like 3

Got a big big month coming up in a month or so. I have to go back to India for my H1B interview after being selected in the visa lottery, and the wife has to go for her F1 interview in India to attend college here in the states. Hopefully we both get the visas granted, the interviews are just the most ridiculous ones you can imagine, it is like a disgruntled TSA employee asking you minute details about everything you plan to do in the US.

The visa interview form actually asks "Do you plan on indulging in terrorist activities in the United States?", who are they expecting to answer "Yes" to that question.

Good luck...watch out for the heat...

I am part indian and have been there a few times...only once in the summer though due to the heat and refused to go back in the summer ever again...winter is pretty nice though...

This subplot with the blind woman for The Thing is so bad. I truly hope FOX doesn't fuck this badly in the reboot  :unsure:

It's ALWAYS been bad.The Fantastic Four are characters from the 60's that never changed unlike other comic characters. Their marriage makes no sense , their kids are weird, Jonny is the worse character ever, 50 years and he's still stupid and lazy.

It's ALWAYS been bad.The Fantastic Four are characters from the 60's that never changed unlike other comic characters. Their marriage makes no sense , their kids are weird, Jonny is the worse character ever, 50 years and he's still stupid and lazy.

Hopefully Josh Trank can make a good movie out of it. 

• Like 2

Good luck...watch out for the heat...

I am part indian and have been there a few times...only once in the summer though due to the heat and refused to go back in the summer ever again...winter is pretty nice though...

Depending on where he's going...it should be during the rainy season, though. Right?

Thanks everyone. Probably won't get an interview date till late-July or mid-August, but already frustrated with the whole process. The application was filled out in January, the cap of 65000 visas was reached in April (they received 175000 applications for the 65000 visas), thankfully I got through the lottery. Little did I know the paperwork would just keep increasing from that point. Of course, I understand why it is that way, doesn't make it any less frustrating.

OTOH, I applied for a Canada tourist Visa, and got it approved in 3 days without any interview or anything.

• Like 4

i am indian and it was very hot where i grew up. i came to nyc to experience my first snowy winter ever a few years back. it was unbearable. now i can take the winter just like that. but when i go to my hometown in the summer...unbearable.

Depending on where he's going...it should be during the rainy season, though. Right?

You may be right, I have to go to Chennai which incidentally is the opposite coast from where I live but is the only consulate which processes employment visas now (thanks to a recent rule change).