Olive

Official Weekend Estimates: Maleficent - 70M, X-Men - 32.6M, A Million Ways - 17.1M, Godzilla - 12.2M

I'm watching RIPD, waiting for Game of Thrones to come on.

This is atrocious.

Well, can't you do something else, more productive with your time? Maybe watch paint dry or something? 

• Like 2

I would do anything for some Oberyn, but I won't do this.

Well you might have to expand your range of willingness for the next two Sundays, because they will be even more awesome than tonight.

• Like 1

In RIPD Ryan Reynolds looked like he actually wanted to fucking kill Jeff Bridges right there. In every scene. Such wrath in his eyes, it was kind of scary.

I'd fucking want to kill Jeff Bridges for hanging on to that goddamn True Grit voice for every fucking movie he did afterwards.

• Like 1

Well you might have to expand your range of willingness for the next two Sundays, because they will be even more awesome than tonight.

Well next week is Enough Said and the week after is the Conjuring, so it can't be too bad.

• Like 2

Expensive Italian Dinner- Check

Maleficent- Check

The Score:  Wife - 2, #Ed- 0

Wait...he didn't go Italian, did he? The restaurant didn't let him in or something. So Maleficent is retribution.