Olive

Official Weekend Estimates: Maleficent - 70M, X-Men - 32.6M, A Million Ways - 17.1M, Godzilla - 12.2M

Please enlighten me, what exactly was so wrong with how Spatula getting his info?

Because it is illegal. He can't post those type of numbers. He can post projections like Rth.

• Like 5

I would rather whatever happened between Spatula and the Administration stay among them. We shouldn't be adding fuel to the fire. We are lucky to get any kind of advance numbers from any source. I think some of us takes these things for granted.

• Like 12

DANG IT I'M RUNNING OUT OF TIME

I'LL LET Y'ALL PICK

Do you want a Fault in Our Stars trailer starring Rth and Spatula or an Edge of Tomorrow trailer that will require to me actually think up ideas

Edge of Tomorrow of course.

• Founder / Operator

Hey guys.  I was told not to post any more numbers by Shawn so I'm going to respectfully bow out. 

The correct version of this, which you were informed of, is that you're allowed to post projections based on any data you have. Neither you nor BoxOffice.com are legally allowed to permit raw data being posted, though.

This isn't my call, either.

Edited by ShawnMR
  • Like 21

The correct version of this, which you were informed of, is that you're allowed to post projections based on any data you have. Neither you nor BoxOffice.com are legally allowed to permit raw data being posted, though.

And that's that.

• Like 4

DANG IT I'M RUNNING OUT OF TIME

I'LL LET Y'ALL PICK

Do you want a Fault in Our Stars trailer starring Rth and Spatula or an Edge of Tomorrow trailer that will require to me actually think up ideas

Edge of Tomorrow or nothing

• Like 1

As you guys watch on AMC, read along with the Box Office version!

http://forums.boxoffice.com/index.php?/topic/13979-the-box-office-knight-final-part-up-bonus-trailer-for-rises-05232014-hes-the-hero-that-we-deserve/

The midnight release of The Box Office Knight Rises is 4 Hours From Now.

That is at 5 AM over here  :ph34r:

• Like 4

For the win:

Posted Image

And implying that the Mods muzzled you  isn't gonna endear you here.

If you have access to raw numbers and are allowed by your agreement  to publicly post projections from them then have at it. 

Edited by AndyLL
  • Like 3

And that's the way

Posted Image

• Like 5

Because it is illegal. He can't post those type of numbers. He can post projections like Rth.

I think the confusion arose when Rth's "projections" were the exact same numbers as my "data."  In the end, I rightfully don't feel comfortable posting anything resembling either one anymore and I'm not placing blame on anyone here or otherwise.  I just wanted to explain so people didn't think I disappeared.  

• Like 5

• Founder / Operator

I wouldn't want to accuse spatula of implying anything. He's more than welcome here. I just need to be clear about what the issue is specifically since his original post didn't, although I give him the benefit of the doubt that wasn't intentional. This legal thing is as much as for him as it is for BoxOffice.

Edited by ShawnMR
  • Like 9