Olive

Official Weekend Estimates: Maleficent - 70M, X-Men - 32.6M, A Million Ways - 17.1M, Godzilla - 12.2M

Got a big big month coming up in a month or so. I have to go back to India for my H1B interview after being selected in the visa lottery, and the wife has to go for her F1 interview in India to attend college here in the states. Hopefully we both get the visas granted, the interviews are just the most ridiculous ones you can imagine, it is like a disgruntled TSA employee asking you minute details about everything you plan to do in the US.

The visa interview form actually asks "Do you plan on indulging in terrorist activities in the United States?", who are they expecting to answer "Yes" to that question.

Posted Image

I hate TSA

Good luck :)

Edited by bballman24
  • Like 1

You may be right, I have to go to Chennai which incidentally is the opposite coast from where I live but is the only consulate which processes employment visas now (thanks to a recent rule change). 

Good luck!  :hi5:

Where are you from originally, though? Mumbai?

I don't have a kid yet :lol: I just wanna name a daughter, if I ever have one, Lyra

I named my kids using the Homer Simpson approach: Simply shout the name with the loudest,angriest voice you have, if it doesn't sound ridiculous and non-threatening, that's the name for you.Could you imagine shouting at your kid, and her name is Apple? Goddamn Gwyneth Paltrow.
  • Like 3

Good luck!  :hi5:

Where are you from originally, though? Mumbai?

Nope, lived in Mumbai for an internship a long time ago - just could not adjust to the Mumbai lifestyle. I am from a much smaller city on the west coast near Mangalore. West coast all the way, both in India and the US  :P

A shield agent in TWS?

You didn't know????

Ok yes! I thought he looked familiar. He's one of the 3 guys in the room Cap takes over for the speech right? But I see his pic around on the net a lot. What else is he in?