Olive

Official Weekend Estimates: Maleficent - 70M, X-Men - 32.6M, A Million Ways - 17.1M, Godzilla - 12.2M

Nope, lived in Mumbai for an internship a long time ago - just could not adjust to the Mumbai lifestyle. I am from a much smaller city on the west coast near Mangalore. West coast all the way, both in India and the US  :P

Well, at least you're consistent.  ;)

Ok yes! I thought he looked familiar. He's one of the 3 guys in the room Cap takes over for the speech right? But I see his pic around on the net a lot. What else is he in?

Haha, Abed from Community (a comedy show that got cancelled recently, might get Hulu treatment for another season).

IIRC Russo bros. directed an episode of Community.

• Like 1

Hahahaha.That 1hour 25 minute wait turned into a 5 min wait because of my wifeAwesome.

You should have her be constantly pregnant. The perks are awesome! I mean, it'll get difficult around the 20th kid, but think of all the lines you can skip!

• Like 6

Haha, Abed from Community (a comedy show that got cancelled recently, might get Hulu treatment for another season).

Ok. I didn't watch the show. But I see the name Abed a lot recently. 

Nope, lived in Mumbai for an internship a long time ago - just could not adjust to the Mumbai lifestyle. I am from a much smaller city on the west coast near Mangalore. West coast all the way, both in India and the US  :P

ooohh city of beautiful actresses...oh grim you devil you.

i am from gujarat (anand) btw.

Edited by a2k

They produced and directed about 40 episodes of Community - which is why Abed got the cameo. :D

• Like 2