Olive

Official Weekend Estimates: Maleficent - 70M, X-Men - 32.6M, A Million Ways - 17.1M, Godzilla - 12.2M

The humour in Avengers is top notch too.

"Flying monkeys.  I do not understand."

"I DO!  I get that one."

• Like 7

Just say NO to kids. :lol:

Some people just aren't meant to be parents. 

Well, I used to think so, but some of my ex-colleagues, saddled with offspring, have told me I'd be a good, fun dad. And I'm kinda getting the urge to be a dad, to be honest. I'm in no rush, but I am seriously considering doing it once I turn 30, if all goes well until then. 3 more years...

• Like 1

Time for the snow level, or whatever they call this. 

Cobb being the boss. Robin getting ready for explosions. 

That snow level is one of the most awesome things I've seen on film. But then I like snow scapes in film. 

• Like 1

HOW DIDNT THAT HELP?

Posted Image

I would. Totally. But she is in that level of generic hot that I am kinda sick in Hollywood. But would still totally do her.

Also, the Indian dude just jumped of the bridge. Crazy motherfucker with a big set of balls. 

• Like 1

Well, I used to think so, but some of my ex-colleagues, saddled with offspring, have told me I'd be a good, fun dad. And I'm kinda getting the urge to be a dad, to be honest. I'm in no rush, but I am seriously considering doing it once I turn 30, if all goes well until then. 3 more years...

Oh I was just kidding with you reddevil about your use of superglue and all, lol. 

That snow level is one of the most awesome things I've seen on film. But then I like snow scapes in film. 

Nolan wanted to make a Bond villain fortress, and then he had next to no fun with it beyond Tom Hardy's hijinks in the far-off woods.

• Like 2

Fantastic. I love this scene. I still can't believe I missed over an hour of this movie to see FF...

Posted Image