Olive

Official Weekend Estimates: Maleficent - 70M, X-Men - 32.6M, A Million Ways - 17.1M, Godzilla - 12.2M

Yes. Kung Fu Panda had a 60m opening weekend.

For some reason I thought Pandas were bigger hmmm.

Next target for Jolie is 100m opening. Not gonna happen with Cleopatra or any other rumored project she has now, it's mostly just dramas, she needs to sign for another action blockbuster

Edited by BobbyJohn

For some reason I thought Pandas were bigger hmmm.

Next target for Jolie is 100m opening. Not gonna happen with Cleopatra or any other rumored project she has now, it's mostly just dramas, she needs to sign for another action blockbuster

Honestly I'm happy she's doing "dramas" now apparently. Her filmography leaves a lot to be desired.

So it appears I'm getting fucked into going to see Malificent,The first thought that came to mind was "Fuck You Coolio!".

Next time, you should offer it first and score bonus points.  Then maybe you'll get fucked for going to Maleficent instead of the other way around.

;)

• Like 2

Honestly I'm happy she's doing "dramas" now apparently. Her filmography leaves a lot to be desired.

Well, at the moment she ain't "doing" shit acting wise. Lots of projects in line, nothing shooting. She's already on directing her 2nd movie though....

Is there gonna be a Salt 2? I kinda liked the first one :ph34r:

The plot of the movie was meh, but the character and performance were fantastic. But it's been 4 years now, doubt sequel will happen

Edited by BobbyJohn

Well, at the moment she ain't "doing" shit acting wise. Lots of projects in line, nothing shooting. She's already on directing her 2nd movie though....

The plot of the movie was meh, but the character and performance were fantastic. But it's been 4 years now, doubt sequel will happen

Also she'll probably turn it down.

Didn't everyone here like Ted?So why is there so much hate towards Million Ways, especially since most of you haven't seen it?

I liked Ted. Ted works as a story and actually has something to say, even as a comedy. Million Ways is just masturbation.
  • Like 1