Olive

Official Weekend Estimates: Maleficent - 70M, X-Men - 32.6M, A Million Ways - 17.1M, Godzilla - 12.2M

These threads are annoying when your on mobile.

Yeah, for some reason it won't let me jump to the last page when I'm on mobile so I have to go through every page.

Yeah, for some reason it won't let me jump to the last page when I'm on mobile so I have to go through every page.

Yeah, it's a bad design. There is no "last page" button at the bottom of the mobile site like you find in the full site. I always switch it to the full site when I'm viewing the forum on my phone.

• Like 1

Yeah, it's a bad design. There is no "last page" button at the bottom of the mobile site like you find in the full site. I always switch it to the full site when I'm viewing the forum on my phone.

My way around that is just mark all as read and then select the topic.

• Like 1

It all ties in together. What made it so great is that THE question of the day is why was that scene cut from the movie? Seems to have drastically altered the story that was told. Mix it with a movie that 95% of the board wishes didn't exist...perfect recipe for a memorable smiley.

Posted Image

• Like 9

Yup, that is frustrating.

I like the song though. Is it Daft Punk or something?

No clue haha. Just know that the actual way it's presented in the trailer wouldn't lend well to remaking it. Fault in Our Stars, as a love story, works a lot better

EDGE OF TOMORROW IS AMAZING. ALL OF YOU GO SEE IT GODDAMMIT! 

When it opens here next week, I will. Your constant praise of it has made me want to see it even more than I already did.  :)

• Like 2