Olive

Official Weekend Estimates: Maleficent - 70M, X-Men - 32.6M, A Million Ways - 17.1M, Godzilla - 12.2M

Somebody explain the Dane Deehan thing to me. Was he horrible in TASM2 or so?

You haven't seen it?! The issue is Sony's marketing repeatedly featured him in a scene where he asks Garfield, "Isn't that the question of the day?" And then the scene was cut from the movie itself. So dorks like us are wondering, "The question of the day is why did that scene get cut?"

• Like 1

He was the best thing.

But there is a scene in a trailer where DeHaan's character says Peter is being watched by Oscorp and that they had pictures of him, Peter asks why and DeHaan says "Isn't that the question of the day?".

• Like 3

That scene, in which he says "Isn't that the question of the day", was in every TASM2 trailer and every TV spot for months and was cut from the movie

• Like 4

This post gets five likes, I post a crappy cell phone vid of me singing portions of Let It Go

man, you know you're gonna get likes for the video but you just did this to milk some extra ones.

I'm so proud...

• Like 3