Olive

Official Weekend Estimates: Maleficent - 70M, X-Men - 32.6M, A Million Ways - 17.1M, Godzilla - 12.2M

I am hoping for something like this:

Win against Ghana

Draw against Portugal

Lose against Germany

I guess that will atleast give us a shot at advancing...let the gods decide at that point...

If you're hoping, you might as well hope for a draw against Germany too.

• Like 2

I'm already not here as much as before.  I post scarcely during the week and my schedule is just going to get more hectic, so if you want me to be here less, your wish has been granted.

Nope, I don't...just playing around, you're my boy.
  • Like 2

If you're hoping, you might as well hope for a draw against Germany too.

True...I was going to put win but that may be too much...who knows though as it's the last game so maybe by that time Germany has beaten the other two and is in so they will send their B squad to play against us...

Posted Image

Your fates are being sealed, literally. 60 people, 1 winner. I swear this is my last advertisement, but if you haven't signed up for the Forum Games, you need to do so before 2-2:30 am! I wasn't expecting 60 people to participate, but theres still room for more. Remember, it's not a game, I do all the work, all I need is your name if you want to be in the storyline. And we're still missing some well known posters (cough Tele, Baumer, Chewy, Coolio, Jay and others cough), so sign up, it's pinned above! 

Dale.

• Like 8

I'm already not here as much as before.  I post scarcely during the week and my schedule is just going to get more hectic, so if you want me to be here less, your wish has been granted.

Baumer ya gotta brush off the haters.

Baumer ya gotta brush off the haters.

Have I ever come across as someone who honestly cares if people like me?  I have polarizing opinions, big deal.  :)

• Like 2

I am hoping for something like this: 

Win against Ghana

Draw against Portugal

Lose against Germany

I guess that will atleast give us a shot at advancing...let the gods decide at that point...
Ghana will eat you, Portugal will destroy you, Germany will end you.#CmonEngland.

Have I ever come across as someone who honestly cares if people like me?  I have polarizing opinions, big deal.  :)

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life" - Winston Churchill
  • Like 2

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life" - Winston Churchill

ok, i am inspired. 

i did not like the matrix as a teen. and that hasn't changed in my 20s either. phew.

Edited by a2k

That's a great quote.  Wow.  That might be my new favourite quote (nothing to do with the forums, that's just a terrific quote, period).

• Like 3

ok, i am inspired. i did not like the matrix as a teen. and that hasn't changed in my 20s either. phew.

In my college newsletter I once wrote a lengthy editorial on what the matrix movie meant to me growing up and the anticipation for it and so on. It still remains one of my all time favorites.