Olive

Official Weekend Estimates: Maleficent - 70M, X-Men - 32.6M, A Million Ways - 17.1M, Godzilla - 12.2M

Greatest sequel ever made is Godfather II followed by Terminator 2...Reloaded for me is far down the list...

I agree with both of your choices.  I too have many sequels ranked higher than Reloaded.  But I still love Reloaded, so to it is one of the best ever.

• Like 1

And also you do know the brothers intend to fix the fiasco that left a bad taste in our mouths.

Neo is back in 4 and 5.Baumer I hope your excited  at the chance for repair to this franchise..

He is the one!!

So this is confirmed?  Reeves has agreed to do another Matrix?  What about Morpheus?

• Like 1

AMWTDITW has a terrible number. Could Godzilla possibly beat it?

No.  :)

Godzilla's number is more terrible.  

It's just not my thing.  No scoring, boring and the worst display of sportsmanship in any sport.  Cry baby, fakers.  I hate that they try to draw penalties by faking injuries.  That's not how I was taught to play sports.  In the Stanley Cup playoffs, NY Ranger Derek Stepan got his jaw broken, had surgery and missed one game.  

No argument there...flopping is in every game but soccer and basketball to me have some of the worst of it...

• Like 1

You have seen it? All movies this year? Ha ha.

Of all the movies I've seen this year it's the worst so far. Prob on par with January's Hercules film and I, Frankenstein.

I'm sorry but that 42m just seems impossible

It's been reported by multiple sources now.  Why are you in such disbelief?