Olive

Weekend #'s FIOS: 48.2, EOT: 29.1

3rd UPDATE, FRIDAY, 8:54 PM:As it stands now,Friday is shaping up to be huge at the box office for The Fault in Our Stars as the little picture that could from Fox 2000 looks like it may take home $25M tonight (includes that $8.2M late night and $25 tickets on the simulcast). Early estimates show that the picture’s three-day cume is on the high-end of $40M right now and could easily push past $50M. And that’s with an estimated 35% drop on Saturday. More later when more numbers come in, but right now, audiences are loving this movie to the moon and back.

Edge of Tomorrow — the Tom Cruise sci-fi actioner — may come in at No. 3 for a $30M weekend behind Maleficent, which currently is tracking at around $32M. But the night is young. More to come late tonight.

Come on Tom, you can't lose to Angelina on her 2nd weekend. I mean, Xenu is weird and all, but you're better than this.

• Like 1

Come on Tom, you can't lose to Angelina on her 2nd weekend. I mean, Xenu is weird and all, but you're better than this.

Seriously.Cause there's no world where Tom Cruise has better legs than Angelina Jolie.
  • Like 3

I'm watching Jack Reacher (finishing it because my mom got tired a half hour in last weekend)

This is pretty decent. Also, hail Werner Herzog/Jai Courtney

• Like 1

I'm watching Jack Reacher (finishing it because my mom got tired a half hour in last weekend)

This is pretty decent. Also, hail Werner Herzog/Jai Courtney

Dat Jai Courtney

The one movie he's good in

• Like 3