Olive

Weekend #'s FIOS: 48.2, EOT: 29.1

As far as these manchild comedies go, Step Brothers is by far the funniest. Dumb and Dumber is just creepy, sexist, homophobic and worst of all not funny.

Huh. I don't feel strongly about D&D, but you might the first person I've read who actively dislikes it.

TASM2 2nd Friday: $10M 

Maleficent 2nd Friday: $10.1M 

Hehe. 

what do you think are the chances that Maleficient will beat Tasm2 DOM or WW?

DOM 50%

WW depends on China and Japan, 2 very unpredictable markets when it comes to Phantasy

Huh. I don't feel strongly about D&D, but you might the first person I've read who actively dislikes it.

It's not good. I watched Starsky and Hutch last night at 3AM and even though it's not a classic I laughed far more consistently than I did with Dumb and Dumber. Nobody remembers or likes Starsky and Hutch, while D&D is considered some kind of a comedy masterpiece.

Comedy is subjective like a motherfucker.  

Edited by Jack Nevada hates movies

Godzilla 2nd Friday: $8.7M 

LOL 

TASM2 2nd Friday: $10M 

Hehe. 

X-Men: Days of Future Past 2nd Friday: $9.4M 

Hihi 

Why are you so happy ? Those 3 movies will end up higher than Maleficent anyway.

As far as these manchild comedies go, Step Brothers is by far the funniest. Dumb and Dumber is just creepy, sexist, homophobic and worst of all not funny.

Dumb and Dumber and Ace Ventura Pet Detective are the 2 funniest movies I have ever seen. How can you not laugh hysterically when Lloyd is freezing and his hands are cold, and Harry asks if he wants his extra pair of gloves. Lloyd responds by choking Harry, to which Harry says," Lloyd stop, your hands are cold."

To all these Dumb and Dumber haters, I say kick their ass, Seabass.

• Like 1

Comedy is subjective like a motherfucker.  

Well, that's art altogether. What is considered lowbrow trash to one is something another person holds near and dear. And that's such an awesome thing altogether.

• Like 1