Olive

Weekend #'s FIOS: 48.2, EOT: 29.1

I started the first episode of OITB season 2 this morning but I didn't have time to finish it. I'll catch up with it over the next few weeks, it's a pretty good show, though it's not anything that requires a huge emotional commitment ala Shameless//GOT//Breaking Bad.

It's way better than shameless.

Some lessers believe J.Law & Sandra Bullock are bigger draws.

LOL at the second and LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL at the first. Both are pretty big draws, but Jolie stills tops both by far.

• Like 1

Nothing really new to report unless FIOS was to really takes off eve (which it would need to get as high as 14-15) ,ranges similar to before looking like there won't be to much between Malef,FIOS,EOT for Sat,Malef will prob be #1

So it is possible that it may miss $50 million. I wonder if it will have a < 2.0 multiplier.

That's pretty good for EoT considering its Fri was nearly 10m off FIOS and 1.3m off Maleficent. Having a better Sat increase and hopefully will do better evening business than Maleficent. Will be close, but it looks possible that will grab second place.

Right now I'd say the weekend looks like: FIOS 50.2m, EoT 32.8m, Male 32.6m 

LOL at the second and LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL at the first. Both are pretty big draws, but Jolie stills tops both by far.

I agree that Angalina is still the biggest draw, but i thought she looked really bad in the trailers for Malifecent. I know i'm going to recieve a lot of hate for this :lol:

Elysium did 93m with a similar OW. So it is still possible for EoT to cross 90m, right ? It cant have worse WOM than Elysium ....

Better WOM but far greater competition. Elysium had little to deal with in mid August.

Man I forget how relatively impressive the legs for Elysium were.

Edited by MrPink

• Founder / Operator

I can see Edge being the benefactor of teens sneaking into 22 Jump next weekend.

Probably not a significant boost in the long run, but hey... expensive movies need all the help they can get. ;)

• Like 1

I can see Edge being the benefactor of teens sneaking into 22 Jump next weekend.

Probably not a significant boost in the long run, but hey... expensive movies need all the help they can get. ;)

I think EoT is gonna have a nice little Father's Day more than anything