Olive

Weekend #'s FIOS: 48.2, EOT: 29.1

I pretty much just watch NFL and NBA. I might peek in on the Flyers or Phillies if they're doing well but I'm not really a fan

Come on, you need to be a 4-for-4 guy ;)

• Like 1

Was that the year they went to the conference finals?

2001. They lost to the 76ers in 7. There is some belief that a Lakers/Sixers finals would have generated better ratings so it's believed game 7 went in favor of the Sixers. I'm not sure about that. But I do believe David Stern was a terrible commisioner

His cameo in Tropic Thunder was good too...

Posted Image

Tropic Thunder is the only movie where 12 minutes of screentime is a cameo

Related, but when I saw that movie for the first time earlier this year, I was shocked to see McConaughey was in it. Had no idea he had a role in it until his first scene

Interested in Ballet? I can get you tickets to ABT @ The Met Opera.

Would be, but my schedule is booked until I leave, and most of my extra free time was yesterday and I spent it in Chinatown haggling underground merchandise. (Got a coach's purse for 15 dollars that I'm using as a gift, checked with people i know who would know and it's real.)Been a successful trip so far, disappointed I haven't been able to follow TFIOS' opening weekend, I've been busy.
  • Like 1

Nothing really new to report unless FIOS was to really takes off eve (which it would need to get as high as 14-15) ,ranges similar to before looking like there won't be to much between Malef,FIOS,EOT for Sat,Malef will prob be #1

Bump

• Like 1

2001. They lost to the 76ers in 7. There is some belief that a Lakers/Sixers finals would have generated better ratings so it's believed game 7 went in favor of the Sixers. I'm not sure about that. But I do believe David Stern was a terrible commisioner

Something both Minnesota and Wisconsin have in common are NBA teams suck. 

Probably going to go watch some more Justified in a bit. Now about a third of the way through Season 3. Season 1 was good, but Season 2 really upped the game to a whole 'nother level.

Kinda surprised Timothy Olyphant hasn't gotten more action/thriller work these past few years, because he fucking nails the cool, collected, cowboy-esque badass role in the show.

He was good in Rango

Nothing really new to report unless FIOS was to really takes off eve (which it would need to get as high as 14-15) ,ranges similar to before looking like there won't be to much between Malef,FIOS,EOT for Sat,Malef will prob be #1

Gross

The missing laser dots ain't nowhere near as deceptive as Harry deceiving us about Oscorp's practices

The only reason I wanted to see TASM2 was for Harry's surveillance tapes of Peter

• Like 2