Olive

Weekend #'s FIOS: 48.2, EOT: 29.1

Canada gets movie theater GOT treatment  :(  :angry:

That's a great idea...I would totally go to one if they had it around here...

Actually I would love to see some NFL games up there on the big screen too...

• Like 1

True, but an opening in the 60's just...doesn't seem right. Maleficent somewhat filled the empty family movie slot, but there still hasn't been a huge animated film since Lego. I feel 75-80 is doable for HTTYD2. I certainly hope it pulls that off.

I'm interested to see if it can nearly double the ow of the first. Seems to be highly anticipated around the net. 

The humor in this was by far the best of the series.  Revenge of the Fallen was OTT and fell flat.

The third movie with the Ken Jeong scenes were just painful.
  • Like 2

Just saw Once Upon a Time in Shanghai. It's the first Chinese martial arts film in years that I've really enjoyed.

Possibly spoilery comments:

The second act takes a turn that's a bit weird, and it gets a bit complicated, but right at the moment when I was about to say "Y'know, I really don't care about your plot" it was like the filmmakers said "Yeah, we don't either" so the third act is pretty much straight fight scenes.

Awesome fight scenes.

• Like 2

Love CR

Craig is good but I put him behind Connery and Brosnan. My wife doesn't like him because she doesn't like his face, LOL. She doesn't think he has that handsome, suave look to him. Brosnan is her favorite.

your wife has a good taste then. even tho brosnan movies were not that good and some find very corny and cheesy I can't help but watch them whenever it's on tv just for him

• Like 1