Olive

Weekend #'s FIOS: 48.2, EOT: 29.1

BTW...I saw Chef tonight.  What a fantastic film and what a cast.  Favreau can definitely write and direct, hell he can even act.  One of the best of the year so far imo.

• Like 6

I just checked the weekend thread for first time. 

JOS, sorry bud, I meant nothing by it....just playing.  :) 

BTW...I saw Chef tonight.  What a fantastic film and what a cast.  Favreau can definitely write and direct, hell he can even act.  One of the best of the year so far imo.

I plan to see that on Sunday as part of a double feature, just not sure what the other movie should be yet

• Like 1

I plan to see that on Sunday as part of a double feature, just not sure what the other movie should be yet

I was shocked at the cast.  Not just Iron Man and friends but Dustin Hoffman, Oliver Platt and a few others show up.  Really cool.

• Like 1

You're like the 3rd person that said this. I'm gonna have to see it now.

• Like 1

I was shocked at the cast.  Not just Iron Man and friends but Dustin Hoffman, Oliver Platt and a few others show up.  Really cool.

Yeah it seems interesting which is why I want to see it.  Since you seem to like it, usually that is a good sign for me ;)

• Like 1

So Edge of Tomorrow is pretty cool. Much better than I would've thought a few weeks ago. Also Emily Blunt is awesome in it

There's a lot that's awesome about Emily Blunt

This I want to see.
  • Like 2