Olive

Weekend #'s FIOS: 48.2, EOT: 29.1

How do toddlers automatically know WWE finishing moves? Tele Jr has mastered the flying elbow off the top turnbuckle without watching a second of wrestling in his life.

I'll answer you once you repeat the question, this time in English

• Like 2

How do toddlers automatically know WWE finishing moves? Tele Jr has mastered the flying elbow off the top turnbuckle without watching a second of wrestling in his life.

It's the other way around. Toddlers are the ones the WWE are ripping off.

• Like 3

It is just basic instincts kids know early in life. 

That is easy to explain. Tele Jr. is possessed by the spirit of Macho Man Randy Savage

Posted Image

• Like 4

Like Superfly?
  • Like 1

Well the newer theater has sellouts for quite a few films anymore and then the older one that was popular since 1997 isn't as near as crowded-like TASM2 was not as near as crowed on it's OD then when I saw Hobbit 2 on it's 3rd weekend even!

If I didn't have a policy of not casting myself in trailers, I think I'd make a fake trailer for All About Steve but instead of Steve, it's Blank, and instead of Sandra Bullock, it's Claire Holt  :ph34r:

• Like 1