Olive

Weekend #'s FIOS: 48.2, EOT: 29.1

My theater was packed with sea of girls of course.  However, I can tell you that EOT was 100% full in my show with all seats taken.  Lots of laughs.  It was worth seeing it again the second time.  My first impression heading to the room it looked like probably 30 to 40 people would watch it, but then it filled up quick as time went by and seats were full.  Thats what I'm talking about.

• Like 2

UPDATED: ‘The Fault In Our Stars’ Spectacular Friday, Matinees Exceptional, Stellar $8.2M Thursday; ‘Edge Of Tomorrow’ Yesterday’s News
Edge of Tomorrow — the Tom Cruise sci-fi actioner — may come in at No. 3 for a $30M weekend behind Maleficent, which currently is tracking at around $32M. 

• Like 2

How do toddlers automatically know WWE finishing moves? Tele Jr has mastered the flying elbow off the top turnbuckle without watching a second of wrestling in his life.

Posted Image
  • Like 3

How do toddlers automatically know WWE finishing moves? Tele Jr has mastered the flying elbow off the top turnbuckle without watching a second of wrestling in his life.

Cause they invented it. Comes natural. My brothers used to do all kinds of crazy shit when we were little. I see little boys doing the same thing. He'll stop using his imagination once he starts playing video games 24-7  :lol:

• Like 4

My theater was packed with sea of girls of course.  However, I can tell you that EOT was 100% full in my show with all seats taken.  Lots of laughs.  It was worth seeing it again the second time.  My first impression heading to the room it looked like probably 30 to 40 people would watch it, but then it filled up quick as time went by and seats were full.  Thats what I'm talking about.

Sounds good Klingo! Happy for Edge and glad you survived, lol.

Cause they invented it. Comes natural. My brothers used to do all kinds of crazy shit when we were little. I see little boys doing the same thing. He'll stop using his imagination once he starts playing video games 24-7  :lol:

Those COD games... Oh my.
  • Like 1

I am guessing he will be a little late and be born on  August 2nd.

Please don't say that. I have all sorts of issues with that happening. Really bad ones.
  • Like 4

3rd UPDATE, FRIDAY, 8:54 PM:As it stands now,Friday is shaping up to be huge at the box office for The Fault in Our Stars as the little picture that could from Fox 2000 looks like it may take home $25M tonight (includes that $8.2M late night and $25 tickets on the simulcast). Early estimates show that the picture’s three-day cume is on the high-end of $40M right now and could easily push past $50M. And that’s with an estimated 35% drop on Saturday. More later when more numbers come in, but right now, audiences are loving this movie to the moon and back.

Edge of Tomorrow — the Tom Cruise sci-fi actioner — may come in at No. 3 for a $30M weekend behind Maleficent, which currently is tracking at around $32M. But the night is young. More to come late tonight.

• Like 3