Olive

Weekend #'s FIOS: 48.2, EOT: 29.1

More importantly, who care?As long as he makes awesome movies, I don't give a shit.Besides, he clearly digs aliens.

I don't care if he's gay AND crazy.Tom Cruise is a great actor who makes interesting sci-fi movies.
  • Like 3

I can't understand how EoT is doing worse than Oblivion. By all accounts EoT is a superior movie with a better release date.

Oblivion's marketing was much better. It's posters were epic

https://www.google.com/search?q=the+oblivion+posters&tbm=isch

loved this one..where the empire state building is a waterfall. man-made and natural forms merging..

Posted Image

Edited by a2k
  • Like 1

Where does this "we owe this to Tom to make all his movies big hits forever" thing come from? Seriously, he's sickly rich, he's a screen legend. What more do his fans want? To have him be #1 Hollywood draw till the end of times? No one could ever do something like this, Crusie been extremly lucky with his long career anyway

Under spoilers, but not really spoil it. What is the show about? Friends have started watching it.

Women in prison. Season one was good, haven't started season two yet

Under spoilers, but not really spoil it. What is the show about? Friends have started watching it.

Yuppie girl gets sent to prison just before she is about to start a business and get married, for a drug crime she committed when she was in college and was a lesbian. Once in prison, shit happens.

Edited by grim22

Where does this "we owe this to Tom to make all his movies big hits forever" thing come from? Seriously, he's sickly rich, he's a screen legend. What more do his fans want? To have him be #1 Hollywood draw till the end of times? No one could ever do something like this, Crusie been extremly lucky with his long career anyway

I don't think anyone is saying the movie should be a hit because it is Tom Cruise. Everyone here is saying the movie deserves to be doing better because it simply is a very good movie.

• Like 2