Punishment

Weekend Actuals 6/6-6/8 FIOS 48m MAL 34.3m EOT 28.8m DOFP 15.2M MWDW 7.3m Zilla 6.1m Neigh 5.3m

Snow White(June 1 2012) made 23m in the 2nd weekend (-59%). Added 56.8m in the rest of the run (2.47x). Mal had a 34.3m weekend. Same legs would give it 84.7m more taking it to 212.9m.

DoFP is looking at 215m-220m total, so Mal could give it a run for it's money.

Clint Eastwood is on Jimmy Fallon such a fucking legend

If we manage to bulk him up just right, we could get him to play Batman in The Dark Knight Returns.Or Old Bruce Wayne in Batman Beyond.

GOSH DANG ITMY FRIENDS HAVE TO SET UP THEIR OPEN HOUSE ON FRIDAY NIGHTI DON'T KNOW ABOUT Y'ALL, BUT IDK WHEN I'M SEEING 22

I know when I'm seeing it: AUGUST 28 so shut up and give me some likes to make me feel better :D

Finally watched last night's Game of Thrones.

Grenn and Pyp dead? That's sad.

It is, but 

They did almost nothing in later books and they're both good picks to die when the Wall finally falls. So it was a good move to kill off at least one of them.

Would have preferred slightly if they had Thorne tackle the Giant at the gate, after showing Jon some more respect. Since we never saw Thorne die or his body, I will assume he's alive but incapacitated

Jaws is a great movie. It's obviously beautifully directed and edited, but it's the script that makes it a classic. I love the build up, and I love those characters and yeah, that scene of them just drinking and telling stories is one of the best bits in any movie ever. 

Edited by Jack Nevada hates movies
  • Like 1