CJohn

Monday Numbers (Spatula): The Fault In Our Stars - 5.15M | Maleficent - 4M | Edge of Tomorrow - 3.1M | X-Men - 1.8M

Saw Grizzly Man. Powerful film, I def need to see more from Herzog. 

Definitely recommend some of his German films like Aguirre, Fitzcarraldo or his remake of Nosferatu. Great stuff.

Edited by Fancyarcher

Definitely recommend some of his German films like Aguirre, Fitzcarraldo or his remake of Nosferatu. Great stuff.

Yeah, I need to watch those. So far I've seen only GM, Bad Lieutenant and Encounters at the End of the World, all awesome. I'm watching Cave of Forgotten Dreams right now.
  • Like 1

Yeah, I need to watch those. So far I've seen only GM, Bad Lieutenant and Encounters at the End of the World, all awesome. I'm watching Cave of Forgotten Dreams right now.

All great movies. Nicolas Cage was especially fantastically insane in Bad Lieutenant.

Edited by Fancyarcher

All great movies. Nicolas Cage was especially fantastically insane in Bad Lieutenant.

Bad Lieutenant is a riot. Herzog's movies have a strangely hypnotic, meditative quality to them which I like very much.
  • Like 1

The Harvey Keitel one? I havent but I've been meaning to ever since I saw the Herzog film. Apparentely the Keitel one bears little resemblance to the "remake"

I saw both and you're right it doesn't.