Olive

Weekend Est: 22JUMP 60.0M| HTTYD2 50.0M|Male 19.0M|EOT 16.1M|Fault 15.7M|DOFP 9.5M

So both movies looking to open in 50s. That's good for 22JS, as it will gross 150m+ easily from here. But it has got to be disappointing for HTTYD2 when there were 80m+ predictions flying around. While it will still comfortably gross 200M+, 300M or even 250M+ looks out of reach.

I would like to see Katzenberg's rage....

Good start for 22JS. Will likely not reach my rather outlandish prediction of 70m+ but it should definitely do north of 60m. Kinda disappointing for Dragon not gonna lie. I didn't expect some of the gangbuster type numbers that were thrown around here but thought it would do better. Luckily there's still hope for it, legs will most likely be solid.

• Like 1

If the films are of such great quality and appealing then they would be doing better at the box office.

The arguement is that they are more appealing and well liked to certain audience groups/fans only. 

Well. That's a dumb argument. 

• Like 4