#ED

Wknd Est: TLM2 - 30M, 22JS - 29M, HTTYD - 25.3M, JB - 13.5, [DOFP - 6.2M]

seriously don't tell anyone about this one but an episode of Avatar: The Last Airbender got me emotional too.

when Iroh is singing some lullaby for his dead son's birthday and he breaks down crying. oh man.

That episode was a tribute to the original voice actor who died during the making of season 2 :(

• Like 1

I watched United 93 last year with my mother,having seen the film a few years prior to that,so it wasn't my first viewing and i knew what to expect.

I felt genuine unease throughout the film,gradually feeling my emotions getting the better of me but i figured it'll end and that'll be that.Once the final scene happened,i felt a lump in my throat and i couldn't breathe...there was this awkward silence for about 20 seconds,both my mom and me saying nothing with the end credits rolling and i'm just sitting hoping it'll pass...and then i just let go and cried my heart out for what seemed like an eternity,i felt such a mixture of relief and tremendous sadness i don't think i'll watch the film soon again.Just too painful.

• Like 1

I always cry at the end of Man on Fire... dat music :(

And Toy Story 3, it's not when they're in the incinerator, it's when Andy's leaving for college. I guess that part connected with me because I'm at that part of life right now.

• Like 4

I watched United 93 last year with my mother,having seen the film a few years prior to that,so it wasn't my first viewing and i knew what to expect.

I felt genuine unease throughout the film,gradually feeling my emotions getting the better of me but i figured it'll end and that'll be that.Once the final scene happened,i felt a lump in my throat and i couldn't breathe...there was this awkward silence for about 20 seconds,both my mom and me saying nothing with the end credits rolling and i'm just sitting hoping it'll pass...and then i just let go and cried my heart out for what seemed like an eternity,i felt such a mixture of relief and tremendous sadness i don't think i'll watch the film soon again.Just too painful.

united 93. the only movie where I was genuinely shaking when it ended. it's just wow.

• Like 2

I always cry at the end of Man on Fire... dat music :( And Toy Story 3, it's not when they're in the incinerator, it's when Andy's leaving for college. I guess that part connected with me because I'm at that part of life right now.

Yeah I know what you mean about Man on Fire.
  • Like 2

Interesting you used the Pikachu gif. That scene made me SOB as a kid.

Omg. Am I the only who didn't cry?

Ash and Pikachu annoy me so much. I wanted them to die, to be honest. Misty and May are queens.

I've cried plenty during Pokémon movies and shows.

Edited by Claire Jean Holt
  • Like 1