#ED

Wknd Est: TLM2 - 30M, 22JS - 29M, HTTYD - 25.3M, JB - 13.5, [DOFP - 6.2M]

DWA does seem to going through a similar slump that Disney went through in the 00s when Pixar and Dreamworks we're doing great, Penguins of Madgascar should do well enough for them to not have a completely bad year but I wonder if perhaps they need to make changes. I think maybe Katzenberg needs to step down and let someone else take charge, I doubt it'll happen.

Hugo is a wildly overpraised movie by critics. It's got flashes of utter brilliance, but it's quite average and mediocre throughout most of it. The story wasn't engaging despite being set in a beautiful location and during a very romantic time period...it just fell flat. 

But, of course, since it was directed by Martin Scorcese, the critics came rivers over it. 

• Like 2

Be ready. Beware. 

JERSEY BOYS make have the hit tunes, but BEGIN AGAIN is the best musical of the summer. Weinstein drops it in 5 venues next weekend.

Want a film that'll make you laugh, cry, dance and fall in love with life all over again? John Carney's BEGIN AGAIN is that film. Magical.

You've been warned.

Posted Image

If you make them somewhat more intelligent, they will end up making more money.  Look at some of Denzel Washington's films like American Gangster and others.  These low-brow comedies that keep coming out with RT scores in the teens or 20s are really regressive.

I personally think you are one of the worst posters at the site if not the worst. The things you come out and say are absolutely ridiculous and ludicrous and pretty much stupid. If I had the power to suspend you I would. But my moderating abilities do not let me suspend people for being stupid so I guess you could stay here for now.
  • Like 2

I personally think you are one of the worst posters at the site if not the worst. The things you come out and say are absolutely ridiculous and ludicrous and pretty much stupid. If I had the power to suspend you I would. But my moderating abilities do not let me suspend people for being stupid so I guess you could stay here for now.

Freedom of speech.  It is a grand thing.

Freedom of speech. It is a grand thing.

Freedom of speech.  It is a grand thing.

Sure. I can also that all women belong in the kitchen or in the bedroom and nowhere else. That doesn't make it right.just because you can say some things doesn't mean you should say something.
  • Like 10