#ED

Wknd Est: TLM2 - 30M, 22JS - 29M, HTTYD - 25.3M, JB - 13.5, [DOFP - 6.2M]

Tele and his people have their own special schedules. They have strict bed time and eating time to abide to.So those movie viewings gotta fit in accordingly. It's all very serious business.

Old Country Buffet and Golden Corral always take precedent. Can't miss out on those lunch and dinner specials

I guess that was it. Tele rounded up all the old people, went to see Jersey Boys at 1pm and followed it up with the usual early dinner at Golden Corral before getting to bed early.

• Like 3

She didn't help Jack Ryan...which I found to be a pleasant surprise BTW.

I was kiddingI know she's been flopping for years and can't open a movie worth a damn. But Begin Again gives off major breakout vibes. And the buzz on her other movie with Harvey Weinstein that comes out in November is very strong. 

• Like 1

Also, the title "Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit" just plain sucks. Something like "Baptism by Fire" would have been better. Anything would have been better, really.

Or fuck, just "Jack Ryan"

• Like 4

What are you talking about, Miss Whippersnapper?

I invited you to Golden Corral and you ignored me. Matter of fact I invited you also when Neighbors came out and you ignored me then too. If you dont want buffet just friggin say so, damn.We can do Panda Express.
  • Like 2

I was kiddingI know she's been flopping for years and can't open a movie worth a damn. But Begin Again gives off major breakout vibes. And the buzz on her other movie with Harvey Weinstein that comes out in November is very strong. 

Another Pride and Prejudice should do it.  Surprised she didn't win that one.

What? Branagh was the best part of the movie. :lol:

Maybe it's just me. I just kept seeing Mike Church faking a Russian accent and acting all grim. Branagh has so much charisma and he couldn't show it in that role. It left me frustrated.

Maybe it's just me. I just kept seeing Mike Church faking a Russian accent and acting all grim. Branagh has so much charisma and he couldn't show it in that role. It left me frustrated.

His hilarious Russian accent was one of the reasons he was the best part.  :lol:

• Like 1

What are you talking about, Miss Whippersnapper?

What is there in my post that you don't understand?That's okay, it's late, you're getting hazy and slow. I understand, old man. Just go to bed, have a long rest, things will clear up and make sense for you in the morning.
  • Like 3

1). Think Like A Man Too (SONY), 2,225 theaters / $12M Fri. / 3-day est. cume: $31M to $33M / Wk 12). 22 Jump Street (SONY), 3,306 theaters (0) / $9M Fri. / 3-day cume: $28M to $29M (-49%) / Total est. cume: $111M to $112M / Wk 23). How to Train Your Dragon 2 (FOX), 4,268 theaters (+15) / $7.3M Fri. / 3-day cume: $25M to $26M / Total cume: $95M+ / Wk 24). Jersey Boys (WB) 2,905 theaters / $4.5M to $5M Fri. / 3-day cume: $14M to $15M / Wk 15). Maleficent (DIS), 3,450 theaters (-173) / $3.8M Fri. / 3-day cume: $12M+ (-35%) / Total expected cume: $185M+ / Wk 46). Edge of Tomorrow (WB), 3,212 theaters (-293) / $3M Fri. / 3-day cume: $9.85M to $10M (-39%) / Total cume: $74M+ / Wk 37). The Fault In Our Stars (FOX), 3,340 theaters (+67) / $3M Fri. / 3-day cume: $8.5M (-43%) / Total cume: $98.6M / Wk 38). X-Men: Days of Future Past (FOX), 2,681 theaters (-361) / $1.8M Fri. / 3-day cume: $6.37M (-36%) / Total cume: $217M / Wk 59). Godzilla (WB), 2,088  theaters (-1,022) / $560K Fri. / 3-day cume: $1.87M (-45%) / Total cume: $194.9M / Wk 610). Chef (OPRD), 961 theaters (-141) / $435K Fri. / 3-day cume: $1.65M (-21%) / Total cume: $16.7M / Wk 7

Top 10 138.24m, last year 228.6m a hefty drop of just under 40%.
  • Like 4

HTTYD2 will get around 23-24m this weekend. Even with a 4x multiplier from here on, it will only finish with 165m.Many people had pegged it for the biggest movie of the summer. But it will not even make Top-5.