Blackout

Wednesday #s (Spatula): Dragon 3.53, 22JS 3.46, Malef 1.93, TLAM2 1.85, JB 1.6, FIOS 1.51, EoT 1.22, DOFP 0.83

Is that a problem? You're 17.

What the heck are you doing with your life? Seriously Jack.  If you want to meet somebody you have to leave the house.

"Get out and meet people." What the hell is that supposed to mean? I can't just walk up to someone and ask them to spend time with me. 

"Get out and meet people." What the hell is that supposed to mean? I can't just walk up to someone and ask them to spend time with me. 

Why are you angry?

You don't have social events with young people? Somewhere you can actually "meet" people. You can meet a lady. Get a number. Talk on the phone. Make a date. And go from there.

I'm not talking about walking up to someone and asking them to go to bed with you. If that's what you want then there are ways to get that too. But you have to pay for it.

• Like 1

Why are you angry?

You don't have social events with young people? Somewhere you can actually "meet" people. You can meet a lady. Get a number. Talk on the phone. Make a date. And go from there.

I'm not angry. 

I've never been invited to any parties or events. I don't think I've even heard of anyone I know from school throwing a party. Do you suggest I go to a club or something? 

I'm not angry. 

I've never been invited to any parties or events. I don't think I've even heard of anyone I know from school throwing a party. Do you suggest I go to a club or something? 

It may be a cultural thing but here in the states we always have parties, events, gatherings. Even churches have them. We're always celebrating something. The summer time is the best time because there are always some type of outdoor activities, like the festivals in the parks. . Here people put on the masquerade for the clubs. I mean the club thing is ok if that's all you got. But you never know what you're getting.

Edited by ECSTASY

It may be a cultural thing but here in the states we always have parties, events, gatherings. Even churches have them. We're always celebrating something. The summer time is the best time because there are always some type of outdoor activities, like the festivals in the parks. But you never know what you're getting. Here people put on the masquerade for the clubs. I mean the club thing is ok if that's all you got. 

Btw I'm not being serious with the whole Tinder thing. I'm fine. I'm seriously just waiting for high school to end so I can go to college where you can't avoid meeting a shit-ton of new (and potentially interesting) people. 

• Like 1

I'm seriously just waiting for high school to end so I can go to college where you can't avoid meeting a shit-ton of new (and potentially interesting) people.

The first weeks of college are a litmus period where everyone is in the same boat. Huge opportunity to meet people as long as you're open minded and available. There will be all kinds of people to meet, but it's about having the right attitude on day one. After a month, cliques will be formed but during those first few weeks, many friendships can be made. There will be parties, gatherings, and people will be going out of their way to meet one another. Edited by Clavius
  • Like 3

The first weeks of college are a litmus period where everyone is in the same boat. Huge opportunity to meet people as long as you're open minded and available. There will be all kinds of people to meet, but it's about having the right attitude on day one. After a month, cliques will be formed but during those first few weeks, many friendships can be made. There will be parties, gatherings, and people will be going out of their way to meet one another.

This this this!!! Everyone was so friendly and cool for the first month of college, and then it was like once October hit everyone turned into assholes and it was no longer acceptable to ask to sit down at a random lunch table.

• Like 2

Its hot as fucking shit today. I have a 15 minute walk from my apartment to my class and I can't get halfway through without breaking into a sweat.But glad to see DOFP holding like a boss. Loving these fantastic late legs.

• Like 3

This this this!!! Everyone was so friendly and cool for the first month of college, and then it was like once October hit everyone turned into assholes and it was no longer acceptable to ask to sit down at a random lunch table.

Exactly, sooo true. Classic scenario. 

• Like 1