John Marston

Thursday Numbers (RTH) HTTYD2 3.1,22J 2.9,Malef/TLAM2 1.7 | actuals on p19

Lord Nolan will lift the box office up from the ground for sure.The Queen will however rise it to greatness.

Lord Nolan will join the powerful 90-99M openers of this year  :ph34r:

• Like 2

Not even "Lord" Nolan will be able to get an original movie to open that high.

Hopefully Lord Nolan can at least get a movie over 260 million then domestically.

• Like 2

Posting page numbers doesn't do us mobile users any good.... Just saying. And before someone thinks I'm totally against discussion I'm not - but more than normal lately the threads are nothing more than a hassle when it "could" be elsewhere.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSCSB2bzrU8

• Like 2

If baumer wants to ban me TF4 weekend he could go right ahead. Because that would be HILARIOUS.The two people I quoted were filmmakers. They're very funny. You should follow them, guys.

Right before you get banned you can post this :ohmygod:

Baummmmmmmmmmeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

• Like 2

What is your guys problem with Pokemon? I saw none of this when there was a derailment about Fassbender's third arm.

I don't care at all about Pokemon (I was in my freshman year of college when it was the height of its popularity/the release of the movie) or that there are apparently plenty of people here who still worship it. But that endless discussion of it in the weekend #'s thread last weekend which eventually turned into a "which character is hotter" debate (having the hots for an animated character...yeah, just, no) that was really grotesque.

Anyway, back to topic: where them Transformers #'s at.

you dont post much these days except annoy baumer. Hell hath no fury as baumer pissed off.

Annoying baumer has been one of my favorite things to do as I've grown up. I've been doing it since I was 14. While I believe Transformers are as close to the Death of Cinema as we're gonna get, here's the thing: whenever we get a new one, all of the Old Order of Mojo and all of the New Crazy People I Don't Really Pay Attention To come out of the woodwork to play the chorus to its success/failure. Only Transformers and Nolan get this level of attention/fervor. I love it.
  • Like 4