CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

This Summer was obviously gonna disappoint. I told ya all this was gonna happen!

Everyone is waiting for next summer and TA2.

I wouldn't rule out 300M OW.

:ph34r:

• Like 2

Sweet!  I am hoping for 89.9!  Then, after this movie is out of the way Michael Bay will finally be able to start working on his "Jersey Shore" movie, where the characters spend the entire movie swearing, going clubbing, and starting fights with people. 

Oh lord, here we go...

Yeah you did. I remember you called it.

I just ignored it because I ignore negativity in general.

I am not negative. I am realistic. I can tell you right now you won't see any "negativity" coming from me about November-December. 

• Like 1

If LEGO outgrossed every movie this year until MOCKINGJAY or INTERSTELLAR I'd be totally fine with that.

CA2 and Lego will both do that.

• Like 2

Sweet!  I am hoping for 89.9!  Then, after this movie is out of the way Michael Bay will finally be able to start working on his "Jersey Shore" movie, where the characters spend the entire movie swearing, going clubbing, and starting fights with people. 

Big day for you Ando.

Posted Image

• Like 4

I am not negative. I am realistic. I can tell you right now you won't see any "negativity" coming from me about November-December. 

No you are not a negative person but what you were saying was negative even if it did turn out to be true.

• Like 1

"The shows started late!!1!!!" 

"It's a reboot!!!1!" 

Here come the excuses 

Excuses for what? Quite a few people made the prediction that it would drop. Excuses would have been used if it hadn't dropped. Plus we're talking about a movie with 17%RT score here.

Edited by KATCH 22
  • Like 1

Sounds more fun than T4 

Posted Image

• Like 1

It would be hilarious if TF4 joined the epic battle late in its run :lol:

I can see LEGO and CA2 going at it until December or something.

Still the most exciting thing happening at the box office right now.

• Like 4

I can see LEGO and CA2 going at it until December or something.

Still the most exciting thing happening at the box office right now.

LOL One movie from February and one from April.

• Like 3

Baumer will do mass banning if this opens below 100. I can't imagine what he would do if opened below 90m. 

Baumer is going to have a legit meltdown if the OD numbers are something like 30-34M. 

• Like 2