CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

• Community Manager

I have a 1:1 ratio.... Now what do I do with my life? 

Buy a really expensive bottle of wine, put on some Harry Chapin, and contemplate the existence of agriculture.

Edited by Water Bottle

The Red Wedding gets no easier to read or watch.

Michelle Fairley won the ddddeeee Emmy for Best Supporting Actress last year if it's any consolation to her.

Emmy politics annoys the hell outta me. They just default to the same actor and actress for each show every year.

• Like 1

The Minions movie is guaranteed to gross over 200m.Assuming Ant-Man comes out it should because it will be fresh from AoU tie ins.Ted 2 should pass 200m, Hangover 2 style. (Good or not good will from the first will propel it forward.)Jurassic World also is in good shape to do so.

I'm hoping that Tomorrowland can get there as well. 

• Like 2

• Community Manager

Take down Tele's 30000 likes record. 

Hey not even Tele has achieved enough likes on one post to get the "Popular" Star. Only one post has achieved that star and it's Shawn's long goodbye post.

• Like 4

The Red Wedding gets no easier to read or watch.

Michelle Fairley won the ddddeeee Emmy for Best Supporting Actress last year if it's any consolation to her.

now the real overrated discussion can begin.

Depends on when you define this generation, but for years I've thought that the PotC trilogy was the new Star Wars.

PotC was the Indiana Jones of this generation. 

• Like 4