CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

I think Michael Bay is at least mentally done with the series, even if he keeps making them. That's certainly a feeling I got from watching AOE.

I got that feeling too. I think he wants to get back into his R-Rated material again.

Really, I don't see why Steven Spielberg doesn't give it a swing. If he could capture the excitement he had in Jaws and Jurassic Park, I see no reason why he couldn't churn out a kick ass Transformers.

That's Bay, going for depth.

There are plenty of such lines which almost seem like Bay is self-aware. The remakes/reboots line, the short shorts line, the killing humans and protecting humans line. It is almost like he wants to do self parody but refuses to go the final step with it.

Again saying on the news Transformer 4 scores a 100M OW and may reach  near 100M  OW in CHina at the same time.

Woah!

Your sources are bad. Stop listening to them. Unless Rth's # goes up from earlier, this isn't hitting 100M.

Let's wait until a later update to start praising this movie for make 100M OW. 

I wonder if Nolan could pull off a TF movie...Nvm, of course he can. $400M budget of course. Less CGI and more actual robots.

If Nolan did a TF movie, we'd probably have real Transformuhs in an attempt to make it as practical as possible.

The action scenes though :unsure:

• Like 1

:rolleyes:

Estasy baby!! Good evening!!... .You looking at the run in China.. If Transformers hits the asian markets

a bigtime like its doing in China, and does well in the European mark.. It now has a shot to KO

Avengers WW... This is crazy!! Optimus Prime 1.6BWW???

My favorite scene from Transfourmors-

Marky Mark getting pissed at the guy asking for insurance and opening a Bud Light on the dude's car and swiftly drinking part of it.

• Like 1

I got that feeling too. I think he wants to get back into his R-Rated material again. Really, I don't see why Steven Spielberg doesn't give it a swing. If he could capture the excitement he had in Jaws and Jurassic Park, I see no reason why he couldn't churn out a kick ass Transformers.

Spielberg can do whatever the fuck he wants.I doubt he cares to waste his time on this.
  • Like 2

There are plenty of such lines which almost seem like Bay is self-aware. The remakes/reboots line, the short shorts line, the killing humans and protecting humans line. It is almost like he wants to do self parody but refuses to go the final step with it.

No, he's a masterful troll. He's been doing self-parody since TF2 but it's taken us this long to fully realize it.

• Like 2

Universal Citywalk. Burbank 30. Arclight? Judging by how the movie picked up last night, I am guessing a West Coast theater most likely.

Burbank will probably be #2/3 Citywalk be  top10-15, Arclight HW not in running (Burbank 3 times business) Arclight S Oaks betting  Arc HW atm

• Like 3

Your sources are bad. Stop listening to them. Unless Rth's # goes up from earlier, this isn't hitting 100M.

Let's wait until a later update to start praising this movie for make 100M OW. 

Entertainment News has never been bad when announcing 100M OWs Empire.

Face my friend, your 90M talks are over... Primeeeee has arrived.

Now you witness the true power of Optimus OS....I smell 1.2B OS lurking... :) Stay tuned

Actually in all honesty Adele is probably my spirit popstar

i luh her but i hate that her next album will probably be the last hit she'll have

those once-in-a-decade phenomenons never last more than two or three albums

I'll admit that I may be becoming a bit snobbish, but the mere fact that Transformers 4, a movie that had no business even being a script from desperate writer, will not only win the weekend, but dominate it in such fashion as it will get over 90M, is pathetic.  Who really went to see this movie and actually liked it?

Why do people like you worry about it so much? Don't like it, don't watch it, it's not ruining any of the movies you do like. I never got this way of thinking. It's stupid.

With 6 months of 2014 gone, this still ranks as the "Scene of the year" for me. Haven't seen the knife fight from Raid 2 that some people bring up

That's a damn good scene. Other highlights are Toby Jones in Cap, live-action reveal in LEGO, double Xavier in X-Men, end credits of 22 Jump Street, and song-dance in Dragon 2.

Somebody's quota just lifted.

It's already met again <_<

• Like 2