CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

Don't start with this shit. You're a MOD. It amazes me how Mods, You Tele and Ed keep this shit going but then cry foul when it gets out of control.

We're allowed to make opinions as well.If a riot starts, everyone is accountable, not only CJohn.

Gotta step back now and give kudos to Disney for a moment. Maleficent is now at $586M globally, which gives them bragging rights for having two of the top worldwide grossers to date. The other being, of course, Winter Soldier — again, let me reiterate, also the top domestic grosser of 2014 to date (with $257.2M). X-Men and Spidey are the other top worldwide grossers. Hmmm, soMaleficent is the only original, non-franchise pic. That’s a Joe Roth pic — Roth, who revealed last month that Disney forgot to invite to the press junket for the movie. Oops!

Go Dame go!

Posted Image

TDK A+

Inception A

BB A

Memento A

TDKR A-

Insomnia B+

Prestige B

Insomnia A+

The Prestige A+

TDKR/BB A+

Inception A-

The Dark Knight A-

Memento B+ 

and I'm not that guy that gives a perfect score so easily.

• Like 1