CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

I officially have more likes than profile views. Never thought this was possibly because y'all happen to be extremely horny men, but thank you. Thank you for finally waking up and accepting me as your one and only savior, GAWDESK, Queen, and ruler.

Posted Image

Edited by Claire Jean Holt
  • Like 8

Not even close. Truth is there hasn't been a JP in this generation.

No matter how you slice nothing quite matched Titanic and Avatar how they affected this generation.. Titanic had children folks 80-100 weeping..... Avatar got golden age audiences out of their audiences to see a Sci-Fi .. That is crazy..

And a testament of why Cameron is the best pound for pound of all time.. Speilberg is the greatest because the man has made so many wonderful movies  or had a touch in their creation. Hes dropped the ball on many occasions though , while Cameron hasnt.

And only Cameron never gets lazy and keeps trying to outdo what he's done before. :)

The same crew of people stir up the same MCU vs. Nolan (and Man of Steel) brouhaha each time. You'd think they were Cylon sleeper agents fucking with humanity or something to keep us unprepared for the true troll invasion.

• Like 2

The same crew of people stir up the same MCU vs. Nolan (and Man of Steel) brouhaha each time. You'd think they were Cylon sleeper agents fucking with humanity or something to keep us unprepared for the true troll invasion.

I think it's too late to prevent that invasion lol.

It's not often a movie has a bad score. If it's not good it normally stays in the background and doesn't really add or detract from the film.

Cap 2 has a bad score. 

I wouldnt say bad,  just could have been better.. I was more swept away about them making  Cap one with that shield , the wonderful story points flowing seeminglessly and action sequences that challenged what Bourne has done for the genre.. Cap2 was crazy wonderful.. No CBM is perfect though guy.

• Community Manager

I just can't wait until those people realize that hey wait a minute, you can like both the MCU and Nolan at the same time.

• Like 7

Nope:

Posted Image

I use to defend it but it's aged the worst of the series.  And won't give Bay a pass for the Devastator balls:

Posted Image

The balls is a pretty cure gag, like, say, in a SNL sketch but in a movie about intergalactic warfare that kind of low brow humor is dragging everything down.

The IMAX sequence is incredible though. 

Edited by zackzack

The balls is a pretty cure gag, like, say, in a SNL sketch but in a movie about intergalactic warfare that kind of low brow humor is dragging everything down.

The IMAX sequence is incredible though. 

That forest battle was pretty good in IMAX.

• Like 2

JP destroys Avatar's ticket sales. Titanic is part of the same generation as JP (mid-90's films). Not sure why you're trying to lump it in with the current generation.

Red Avatar folks were paying more per ticket and still coming back for more. Put tickets sales domestically at 8-20.00.. JP aint cutting the mustard... :D And OS welll Avatar sunk Jurassic Park. :)

I consider all films within late 90s-2000s the same generation  Red. This aint a 30-50 yr age difference.

And JP didnt face pirating like Avatar and Titanic did. :)

Ah, but has there been a Casablanca of this generation? That's what I want to know.

I'm more concerned with this generation's Plan 9 From Outer Space. Or is it redundant bringing that up in the Trans4rmers OW thread?

• Like 1