CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

You know what? I don't give a flying fuck if people are gonna groan at this post. I don't give a fuck. You know why? Because I fucking don't give a fuck. 

Posted Image

To all you crazy people that predicted so confidently that not only was it going to top DH2 worldwide, but also overseas. Guess what, bitches? It won't. Not even with expanding markets.

FUCKING. HAIL. POTTER.

And to top it off, its worldwide gross may not even top DH2's overseas gross.

There IS a GOD!

I mean seriously. THREE FUCKING HOURS?!?! Are you kidding me?!

• Like 5

Not only are multiple accounts not allowed, but creating them to circumvent a ban is a quick way to bring down the hammer.

We don't do the perma-ban unless we have some fairly specific proof. Posting style in and of itself is not necessarily enough. This being said, feel free to report anything you feel is evidence.

I will admit it, I am basically every other poster in this thread.

Posted Image

• Like 3

Well, yes. That goes without saying. Maybe finance a nice project for her and allow her to opportunity to elevate the material. And, maybe, we get Jessica Chastain in a lead role? Eh? Eh?

Would be interesting, though I don't know how "sophisticated" you can try to make Transformers before it ends up being even more silly/ridiculous than it is now.

Besides, Lady Chastain is with Lord Nolan now. She's in a better place.

Edited by Mango
  • Like 1

i have a legitimate question i want answered seriously: why don't they just make a good transformers movie? like......

For starters, you'd need a creative team in place that doesn't clearly view its audience with a great deal of contempt.

• Like 2

Execs at Sony:

"Let's give ASM2 a bigger budget."

"Why not also more villains?"

"And a big death scene."

"A bigger marketing campaign?"

"Giraffe Garfield."

"Emma Stone."

"Electric shock waves!"

"EXPLOSIONS!"

"$300m...guaranteed."

Execs at Disney:

"Jolie."

"More Jolie."

"Why not even more Jolie?"

"Did I mention Jolie yet?"

ASM2: $200m

Maleficent: $220m

Posted Image

• Like 15

You know... the girl in Transformers 4 played Katara in the live-action movie.

Cap 2. Spider-Man. Godzilla. X-Men. Long ago, BOF lived together with great predictions. Then, everything changed when the 90M OW curse began. Only the Head Admin, master of all insider information, could stop it, but when the forums needed him most, he vanished. Now a month has passed, and my friends and I have discovered a new Head Admin, a Water Bottle named... Water Bottle. And although his predicting are great, he's got a lot to learn before he's ready to help us. But I believe Water Bottle can save the box office.

WATER BOTTLE: THE LAST BOX OFFICE SLUMP

• Like 8

i have a legitimate question i want answered seriously: why don't they just make a good transformers movie? like......

Because the world is full of sinners and they must be punished through sin. as I'm sure all of the seven deadly sins are somehow represented in transformers my theory is water-tight.

• Like 1

You don't need to elevate the material. You need to strip away all the extraneous shit and take a direct-to-video approach. It's fucking robots beating the shit out of each other. You don't need a complicated plot. You don't need to make this this epoch-spanning universe thing. You don't need it to be 2.5 hours long. Lean, mean, 2 hours or less, don't beat around the bush, and have fun with your explosions and chaos.

• Like 18

You don't need to elevate the material. You need to strip away all the extraneous shit and take a direct-to-video approach. It's fucking robots beating the shit out of each other. You don't need a complicated plot. You don't need to make this this epoch-spanning universe thing. You don't need it to be 2.5 hours long. Lean, mean, 2 hours or less, don't beat around the bush, and have fun with your explosions and chaos.

:unsure:

• Like 1

The only magazine about movies here, Empire, is set to end after this month.  :unsure:

Movies are dead over here. Dead. 

Also, LOL at this thread's last 10 pages. 

• Like 2

Not only are multiple accounts not allowed, but creating them to circumvent a ban is a quick way to bring down the hammer.

CoolioD1, on 27 Jun 2014 - 12:36 PM, said:Posted Image

Chewy, on 27 Jun 2014 - 12:37 PM, said:Posted Image

We don't do the perma-ban unless we have some fairly specific proof. Posting style in and of itself is not necessarily enough. This being said, feel free to report anything you feel is evidence.

ShawnMr had a second account  BXadmin. 

Edited by Snoopy of Suburbia
  • Like 2

So you basically need to have Pacific Rim? No, just no. That sounds horrendous. I prefer Transformers. 

• Like 4