CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

Is there any evidence from the numbers reports that TF4 is doing well in The South, like Texas, for example?  I'm just thinking with all of the American flags Bay places in his shots - the flag plays very well in Texas - lots of military bases and such.  Other southern states, too.  Lots of trucks and cars - that plays well in NASCAR land, too.

Transformers plays really well in the heartland and rural America where the REAL Americans live. Posted Image

• Like 1

I felt so disappointed in our state when I heard applause after the end of Revenge of the Fallen. I had a headache. But that Texas audience ate it up. Good thing they got the most Texan person possible to fill in the lead role for Age of Extinction.

That's what happens when you mix a monster truck show with a demolition video and an army recruitment video.Why can't Transformers be a solid sci-fi movie. Bay has no problem using adult violence and sexuality. Why not adult sci-fi?

Marky Mark for the next Tony Stark!

There's no way he can have a chiseled goatee like RDJ though.

Stop trying to grow a beard Mark. It's not happening. First Lone Survivor, now this.

• Like 1

I'm trying to steer my daughters toward being female geeks instead of them idolizing these singer/strippers on the Disney channel.I don't see how it's empowering to teach young girls to dress like prostitutes.

I don't have any daughters, but I do have a little sister who's 17 and I was never happier when she finally gave up the Disney Channel/Justin Bieber path for something better...

Wait, Wahlburgers plays an "inventor"? I assumed he was a mechanic :rofl:

He invents a device that grabs beer out of the refrigerator and brings it to you.

I'm not joking.

• Like 2

Transformers 5 will take place in China and Texas.

The new decepticon threat will drill a hole through the Earth from Texas and get to China.

If you're about to respond with "HEY! You'd end up in the Indian Ocean if you did that", then you've already put more thought into the script than anyone involved with the movie will.