CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

I actually thought Jack Reynor wasn't half-bad. The character was annoying, but he was alright. The buzz in the industry is the guy's got talent. I think he's the lead in Jolie's Unbroken. 

That's Jack O'Connell, but yeah, Reynor is supposed to be good too. 

Edited by Jake Gittes
  • Like 1

There's something wildly admirable about the way this Oldboy remake has ended; (not really any spoilers, but I'll just put it in there anyway)

it's terrible, but terrible in a special way; it's literally the worst possible ending they could have went with. I seriously can't think of a more inappropriate conclusion.

Olsen has nice titties, though.

Edited by Biggestgeekever
  • Like 3

Rth is slumbering, or at the gym….tf4 is all over the place on these forums and with me. I think its better than 2/3 , others think it sucks. I was pleasantly surprised. Maybe for the fact we get imagine dragons tune instead of linkin' park (tho I love old linkin' park, just not bay linkin park). 

• Like 3

TF4 isn't really a good movie but it gives you what's advertised "giant, physics defying robots and giant, improbable explosions".The action here wasn't as good as Dark of the Moon (which had amazing action IMHO) but the scale was insane.The weakest part of the movie were the daughter and her boyfriend. Wahlberg, Grammer and Tucci were fine but I think (this might be an unpopular opinion) the movie lacked Shia's charm. The central relationship between a "boy and his car" and was one of the better parts of the previous movies and this movie just didn't have that warmth.

My friend thought the opposite. He felt the 4th one had more warmth because of the family stuff. I agree though that it's really different without Shia's charm.

• Like 3

Rth is slumbering, or at the gym….tf4 is all over the place on these forums and with me. I think its better than 2/3 , others think it sucks. I was pleasantly surprised. Maybe for the fact we get imagine dragons tune instead of linkin' park (tho I love old linkin' park, just not bay linkin park). 

haha gym how did you guess :)....yeah I endedup being pleasantly suprised which wasn't expecting, I think I enjoyed TF4 more than 2/3 (which isn't saying much lol), I loved TF1 its the only one of them seen multiple times....for one thing if nothing else at least in this one when two side are fighting I could tell who was who, especially in 2/3 I was like whos who it a big mesh of metal i can't tell shit lol.

• Like 7

My friend thought the opposite. He felt the 4th one had more warmth because of the family stuff. I agree though that it's really different without Shia's charm.

Niite  Kayom.. Nite Fancy :)/ / Night my BO family see everyone on later today/ Kayom what did you rate this one vs

Part 3. And how was the 3D with the improved avatar Cameras that Bay used?

• Like 1

so transformers will not hit 100 million opening weekend. It looks like it will come in at around 98.

Edited by baumer
  • Like 3

Niite  Kayom.. Nite Fancy :)/ / Night my BO family see everyone on later today/ Kayom what did you rate this one vs

Part 3. And how was the 3D with the improved avatar Cameras that Bay used?

I gave this a 05.5 / 10.0. The third was really not that different. Maybe 06.0 / 10.0.

• Like 1