CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

Speaking of Transformers, I know Bay gets shit for the movies. But Ehren Krueger has written the last three films, should he get more shit too.

Those movies are hand crafted for Michael Bay's sensibilities and have his stamp all over them.It's like a Tim Burton movie, if Tim Burton was a coke-cocaine-fueled, fratboy shrouded in the American flag.

Posted Image

This is the fucking worst thing ever. 

But all of this makes me want to see it now...

Do you drink? Alcohol might make it better but even then I'm not certain.

I also hate because it sort of put Kevin Kline out consciousness for awhile

Damien Sandow lol...I repeat, Fantasy football news?.....Anyone realize China OW may be higher than the U.S. OW? That's insane.

I figure Jim will start things off around July, maybe early August.

Damien Sandow lol...I repeat, Fantasy football news?.....Anyone realize China OW may be higher than the U.S. OW? That's insane.

Transformers may gross more in china than the top US movie until Mockingjay Pt 1 this year.

Do you drink? Alcohol might make it better but even then I'm not certain.I also hate because it sort of put Kevin Kline out consciousness for awhile

I am probably gonna see it while posting here :lol: Should be a fun experience. 

Much Ado is my fav K-Bran because it's my fav Shakespeare. With that not only did he invent the romantic comedy but the bro-hangout story too.

you can smell the influence all over Grown-Ups 2.

Plus Keanu is terrific in it

• Like 1