CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

Guys, I'm thinking about making a new game. In it you'd post a movie title or description with a release date, and the next person would have to predict OW/DOM/RT score. For example, I could post the following

Transformers v Ninja Turtles: Dawn of Fighting - June 30, 2017

And someone would have to give a predict and RT score. Additionally you could add who's acting or starring in it. Like the above would become

Starring David Henrie... Michael Bay's Transformers v Ninja Turtles: Dawn of Fighting - June 30, 2017

What do you think?

So basically it's the best combination of box office forums games.

I'm in.

Edited by Fancyarcher

I wonder if FX is gonna order 100 episodes of it like they did that Charlie Sheen abomination

They should. It sounds like Frasier meets Bad Boys, with a Michael Bay connection between the two.

I wonder if FX is gonna order 100 episodes of it like they did that Charlie Sheen abomination

ratings for that died so fast after a little bit of inital interest. it's just ended up being a drawn-out 3 year parade of failure.

• Like 1

I even tell people I post on a box office forum...I see nothing wrong.Heck, I even consider a few people here friends.

Yeah, nobody should ever hide what they enjoy. :)

Well, unless it is some really weird shit.  :lol: